Professional Dehumidifier Services in Flemington
Are you interested in an air conditioner dehumidifier or a standalone model in Flemington, NJ, or throughout the counties of Hunterdon, Somerset, and Mercer and the townships of Readington, East Amwell Township, and Hillsborough? From Bridgewater to Lebanon, Davis Heating & Cooling is the go-to company.
Dehumidifiers improve air quality and remove excess moisture from inside the property. This makes it easier for your HVAC system to operate efficiently and reduces the chances of mold and mildew growth.
At Davis Heating & Cooling, we offer comprehensive dehumidifier installation, repair, and maintenance services. With upfront pricing, the best equipment, and factory-trained technicians, our team proudly offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Call our licensed and insured technicians to discuss dehumidifiers for your home.
Is the problem with too little moisture rather than too much in the 08822 ZIPcode? We can provide humidifier installation instead!
AC Dehumidifier Services in Hunterdon County
There are several types of dehumidifiers, ranging from whole-house systems to portable models. The benefits of whole-house systems include:
- High humidity levels can soak into drywall or leave pools of condensate. The moisture levels make it easier for mold, mildew, and some viruses to spread. Drying the air out reduces the chances of organic growth gaining a foothold.
- Air conditioners have some dehumidifying properties, but that is not their primary function. They cannot, therefore, perform the function as effectively as a purpose-built device.
- Dehumidifiers can improve the efficiency of your central air conditioner by removing water that interferes with temperature regulation.
- Dehumidifiers can eliminate the smells you associate with excess moisture, like musty mold and mildew, sweat, and stuffy air.
- Reducing the moisture levels in the home while the air conditioner is set to cold reduces the feeling of cold, clammy skin.
Dehumidifier Repair in Central New Jersey
Several signs can indicate problems with dehumidifiers. These include:
- The system not switching: Whether due to blown circuits or a reservoir filled completely up, we can get your dehumidifier working again in no time.
- Frozen evaporator coils: Frozen or faulty coils make it harder for your AC dehumidifier to do its job.
- Leaking refrigerant: A refrigerant leak can cause numerous system issues while posing a danger to your health, making it a serious issue.
Have other issues with your air conditioning system? Our AC repair services can help keep your home cool during intense New Jersey summers.
AC Dehumidifier Services in Flemington, NJ
To keep your new system in top condition, we recommend regular professional maintenance.
The most important maintenance step is to change the filter on a regular basis. We recommend checking it every three to six months. A clogged filter reduces the system’s efficiency and can lead to severe issues with the engine.
With our professional maintenance services, we can keep your dehumidifier running efficiently and problem-free. During a maintenance service, we perform the following steps:
- Check the condenser coils
- Clean the exhaust and intake grills
- Replace worn components
- Flush the system and check for issues
Call our Davis Heating & Cooling team today at 908-806-7419 to learn more about installing, repairing, or maintaining dehumidifiers in Flemington, NJ. Our team can help you find the right solution for your needs, from Califon to Pennington and anywhere in between.