Reliable Furnace Repair and Maintenance in Flemington
Many people underestimate the importance of regular oil furnace maintenance. However, our experts at Davis Heating & Cooling know that routine maintenance is essential for ensuring safe and efficient furnace operation.
The Importance of Furnace Maintenance and Repair in Central New Jersey
As your licensed and insured furnace contractor, Davis Heating & Cooling advises regular maintenance to avoid expensive gas furnace repair, danger, and discomfort. We also advise that property owners call us as soon as they notice an issue with their units so that we can conduct repairs while the problem is in its infancy.
Correctly timing electric furnace repair can save property owners the expense of replacing their units prematurely. Timely furnace repair and maintenance reduce the risk of:
- Reduced comfort
- Poor indoor air quality
- Fires breaking out due to faulty wiring or gas leaks
- High energy bills due to system inefficiencies
- Residents, tenants, or employees becoming ill due to carbon monoxide poisoning or succumbing to it
Our team uses state-of-the-art technology to diagnose issues and then works to the highest quality standards for electrical furnace repair.
Save time and money on your next furnace repair and maintenance visit by scheduling an air conditioner tune up in Flemington, NJ. If you’re in Branchburg, Clinton, or anywhere nearby, we’re your team.
What Does a Professional Furnace Tune Up in Hunterdon County Entail?
Our factory-trained, experienced technicians in Flemington, NJ, perform a thorough furnace repair and maintenance inspection including all of the following:
- Replacing the filters.
- Checking your carbon monoxide monitors to ensure optimal operation.
- Cleaning the carbon monoxide monitor and replacing the batteries.
- Examining the ducts to ensure there are no leaks.
- Inspecting the blower to ensure it is unobstructed and lubricating it if necessary.
- Inspect the inside of the furnace for any signs of holes, separated seams, or rust.
- Cleaning the burners carefully to remove debris or dust that might interfere with their operation and how well they burn.
- Scrubbing the pilot light and sensor thoroughly to remove any accumulated soot that may interfere with how well it operates.
- Checking that the high limit is properly set so that it prevents overheating.
- Clocking the gas, oil, or electricity meter to establish how much fuel the unit uses.
- Advising you to remove any items that might get in the way of operating the furnace safely.
When New Jersey summers hit, you need a reliable air conditioner. Ask about our air conditioning installation service in Central New Jersey.
How Often Should You Schedule a Furnace Service in 08822 ZIP?
We recommend having a tune-up in early autumn to ensure your furnace is ready for winter. For older furnaces, we recommend a second visit in spring to check for damage inflicted during winter.
Should you notice signs like your electricity bill increasing for no apparent reason, give us a call, even if your maintenance visit is some way off. You might need a quick tune-up.
Contact our experts at Davis Heating & Cooling for full-service furnace repair and maintenance in Flemington, NJ, Califon, Pennington, and throughout New Jersey. Call us at 908-806-7419 to schedule service today!